What this video shows
- At the end of 2012 I was permanently bent over to the left, I could barely walk and I was in pain 24/7. I could only walk by using my arms to throw my left hip forward, landing flat on my left foot. (I don’t have a video of this. At the time, it didn’t occur to me to have somebody video my pathetic attempts to persuade my ugly, crippled body to move.) At this point I discovered Dr Joel Wallach and started his diet and supplement programme.
- FIRST 10 SECONDS OF VIDEO. This was taken in the summer of 2014. I was happy. I could walk without pain. But I was still very unstable on my feet and didn’t have the confidence to walk without a cane. My bones and joints felt great, but my muscles were still in trouble. Then I added the Ultimate Selenium to my protocol.
- After 3 days I could flex my fingers more easily.
- After 5 days I could flex my elbows more easily.
- After 10 days I could lift my left leg a little higher.
- After 3 weeks my frequent urination problem (I was peeing every hour day and night) simply resolved.
- After 4 months my heels, which had been turned in at a strange angle since childhood, straightened, and my shoe size went up 2 sizes.
- After 6 months my leg muscles regained the ability to keep me upright while standing on a moving bus or train.
- NEXT 10 SECONDS OF VIDEO. This was taken in the summer of 2016. I am now secure on my feet, and my gait has much improved. Before I had mobility problems, I did not appreciate the wonderful, complicated skill we call walking. It involves the whole body My improvement in gait is made possible by a significant improvement in the muscles in my feet, legs, hips, back and shoulders.
I’m still improving a little each month, and I still hope and pray that eventually I will be walking normally again.
Thank you, Dr Wallach.
(My novel I’m Sorry, Oliver is based on my own health story.)